sub-page has been developed to keep track of public notices in the HOUR
beginning 1-17-20. Why? Because not everyone in Weston
Government subscribes to the HOUR.
LEGAL NOTICES PLACED IN THE NORWALK HOUR - GO TO THE CLASSIFIEDS ("HOW" TO FIND OUT STUFF) IF YOU SUBSCRIBE - EASY!!!
If you are not a subscriber to the Norwalk HOUR please be assured that
About Town will read the "public notices" in the HOUR daily and report
some of interest and all Weston's in the following fashion:
In addition, similar to the rest of the ABOUT WESTON website, our Public
Notice descriptions will remain uploaded in reverse chronological
- Who has placed the notice of a
- Hearing or
- Other significant opportunity for public input?
- What is the topic?
- When is the time and date of the event or deadline for comment?
- Where will the public hearing or meeting or other event take place?
- Why does the Town of Weston have to create a Public Notice?
Monday Feb. 3, 2020
Still running...historic building (s)
Tuesday Jan. 28, 2020 CLASSIFIED - advertised here as well.
Saturday January18, 2020 - we note this "noise ordinance" public notice from Norwalk
PUBLIC NOTICE FROM NORWALK - ADOPTION OF REVISIONS TO TOWN CODE
Noise ordinance revision sound level limits Chapter 68-5 (A)(1) Table 2; 68-5(C)(13) and prohibited activities 68-6(B)(6)